The student news site of Eaglecrest High School

EHS Nest Network

EHS Nest Network

EHS Nest Network

EHS Track and Field Wins Big

The Triumphant EHS Track team wins a School record 5 Events.
Leave a Comment
More to Discover
About the Contributors
Caleb Barnett
Caleb Barnett, Reporter
Caleb Barnett is a Junior entering his second year with Nest Network. He enjoys playing the guitar and bass guitar, and even builds them. Caleb really likes watching football and baseball, specifically the Marlins, Reds and Broncos. He joined Nest Network to write stories about everything that interests him and to write stories without bias. Scroll to read Caleb's coverage on Eaglecrest, the community and the world.
Jack Randels
Jack Randels, Reporter
Jack Randels, better known as Boss Baby in Nest Network, is a second-year reporter and Junior here at EHS. He is never seen without a Raptor’s baseball hat and while he has given up on the Rockies this year, he still considers himself a fan. Jack enjoys writing news stories and participating in as many school events as possible as a Student Council representative. In the future, Jack plans on utilizing what he’s learned through Nest Network in his career as a journalist. Scroll to read his coverage on the EHS community and the world.
Skyla Mazotti
Skyla Mazotti, Reporter
Skyla Mazotti is a junior, and in her first year of Sports Broadcasting. She joined because she does cross country. She loves to watch and learn about sports, and through her Video Production class, she learned to love the art of filming. Skyla loves to take care of her pets and hangout with her friends and family. Scroll to see her coverage on the EHS community, and the world.
Sophia Mower
Sophia Mower, Reporter
Sophia Mower, a Freshmen and the newest edition to the Nest Network Staff,  is considering a career in journalism, as writing has always been her strong suit. Sophia loves writing feature stories because they’re an opportunity to learn about people or topics she didn’t know about before. Outside of class, tennis takes up most of Sophia’s time, as she plays competitively and for the school’s Varsity Tennis team. Scroll down to see Sophia’s coverage of the Eaglecrest community and the world.
Addy Woodman
Addy Woodman, Reporter
Addy Woodman is a sophomore who is kind, open-minded, and thoughtful. Going to football games was one of the things that inspired her to join Sports Broadcast, aside from the fact that she is an athlete herself. Some of her favorite events to go to at school are the pep rallies and homecoming dances. Whenever she's not at school she likes to read, go paddle boarding, and spend time with her dogs. Although she is new to Sports Broadcast, she has experience from taking Video Production 1 & 2. Scroll to read her coverage on Eaglecrest, the community, and the world.
Zaya Elliott
Zaya Elliott, Reporter
Zaya is a 10th grader here at EHS and heard about Nest Network through Video 1. In Sports Broadcasting she enjoys being on camera and working the camera. She plays club and high school softball and in her free time she enjoys being outdoors and reading. She is energetic, fun to be around, and is also a great friend. She enjoys attending all EHS sporting events but especially softball and volleyball. Scroll to read her coverage on Eaglecrest, the community and the world

Comments (0)

All EHS Nest Network Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *